Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby gifts! Shower the new baby in your life...


A few months ago, I posted about the most common wedding months since I figured many readers would want some wedding gift ideas. Because I am currently pregnant (with twins!) and just had a baby shower (at which I received many lovely baby gifts), it got me thinking about the most common month in which to have a baby. For those of you who have recently attended a baby shower or received a birth announcement or are expecting a Baptism/Christening invite in your mailbox, you won't be surprised to hear that August is the most popular birth month.

Some sources, however, state that September is the most common birth month or at least as common as August. Either way, there are babies being born right and left! Baby showers, Baptisms, Christenings and hospital visits are all common activities these days.

The most common birthdate is October 5. Interestingly, I am due November 5, but the average gestation for twins is 36 weeks - meaning I may just have my sons on the most popular birthday of the year!

If you're looking for baby shower gift ideas, check out the Guild's bestsellers:
http://www.stpatricksguild.com/browse.cfm/2,2334.html

The general Baptism and Christening portion of the website can be found here:
http://www.stpatricksguild.com/browse.cfm/2,502.html

2 comments:

  1. I like stpatricksguild baby gifts specially the figurines, its perfect and unique gift ideas for babies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas. Thanks. It's so hard to come up with great baby gift ideas!I like stpatricksguild baby gifts.

    ReplyDelete